The GoBox subscription comes with a full GoPiGo robot car kit plus a year’s worth of new missions (and a total of 11 robot sensors) mailed quarterly! GoBox International ships everywhere outside the USA! USA customers check out GoBox USA. “Missions Only” option is available for those that already have the GoPiGo!
Due Today (includes Signup Fee and 1st Shipment)
Each quarter for three quarters.
For International customers only (outside the USA, USA customers go to GoBox USA).
The GoBox International ships quarterly instead of monthly (four total shipments). Your first delivery will include the GoPiGo3 robot kit along with the sensors you need for Missions 1, 2, and 3. The rest of the shipments will just include sensors to accompany 3 more missions each time. GoBox includes a total of 12 missions, supported by 11 sensors/actuators.
Already have the GoPiGo robot? The Missions Only product only includes 11 missions and 9 sensors. It is the option for those that already have the GoPiGo.
The missions are in a story form of step-by-step instructions that take you through the whole experience. You’ll have full access to our video library and support forums as well. The monthly sensors include the Light & Color Sensor, Loudness Sensor, Distance Sensor, Grove Buzzer, Grove LED, Grove PIR Motion Sensor, Grove Button Sensor, Grove Infrared Sensor, Infrared Remote Control, and the GoPiGo Line Follower. Missions teach you how to program your GoPiGo robot car & accompanying sensors in Bloxter to accomplish tasks and learn new concepts!
Each shipment includes access to each Mission along with the following sensors, spread out over the following 11 months.
- Mission 1 includes everything you need to get started with the GoPiGo, including the following items:
- GoPiGo Base Kit
- Raspberry Pi 3
- Power Supply Wall Adapter (110-240V)
- microSD Card (the card included has our custom software, DexterOS, so you can use it to program in Bloxter & Python, but to use other languages like Node.js, Java, C and others, you’ll need to download and install Raspbian for Robots yourself onto this SD card.)
- USB Drive for DexterOS
- Access to all 12 Missions
- Mission 2 Obstacle Course – 3D printed character and Dexter stickers
- Mission 3 Biomimicry – Light & Color Sensor
- Mission 4 Noise Patrol – Loudness Sensor
- Mission 5 Service Animals – Distance Sensor
- Mission 6 Timer – Grove Buzzer
- Mission 7 Finite State Machine – Grove LED – Red
- Mission 8 Red Light, Green Light – PIR Motion Sensor & rubber bands
- Mission 9 Morse Code – Grove Button Sensor
- Mission 10 Smart Car – Grove Infrared Receiver and Infrared Remote Control
- Mission 11 Cookie Delivery Service – GoPiGo Line Follower
- Mission 12 Seismograph 2.0 – Sensor Mount
Read more on the GoBox page.
What’s not included?
- Batteries: GoPiGo requires 8 AA batteries, which are not included.