Dexter Industries builds awesome robot kits for everyone.
At Dexter, we think everyone should be able to build, learn, and experiment with robotics — from kids, to college students, to hobbyists and researchers. That’s why we design and build complete robot kits that make it easy to get started. We’ve also developed projects and curriculum to make learning fun for everyone.
Equipping educators every step of the way.
We’ve discovered educators all over the world are using our robot kits in the classroom. These pioneers have developed their own curriculums, but now we’re working to put together the right set of hardware, software and projects! Check out our DexterEd page for more information and to sign up for our Teacher Trial Kits!
- December 19, 2019
- October 16, 2019
- September 30, 2019
- March 20, 2019
Your questions, answered.
- What if I don’t know what I’m doing?
- Don’t worry, we have kits for beginners, and step-by-step instructions and lots of projects that will help you learn new things.
- What if I’m an electrical engineer?
- Don’t worry, we have kits for experts, and it’s open-source so you can tinker with it!
- I’m an educator, do you sell kits for classrooms?
- Absolutely. Check out our bundled education kits and DexterEd Teacher Trial program where we can send you a trial kit to try out with your class.
- Does the kit come with everything I’ll need?
- All of the kits are complete, but some photos may show customizations done by other builders. If you have any questions about what comes with a kit, just look in the product description.
- Can kids build these robots?
- If an adult is building with the child, we recommend ages 8+. For solo builds, we recommend ages 12+. If your child is literally a baby genius, go for it.
- Are these safe to build?
- Completely! There’s no soldering required, and you can’t be electrocuted by touching a circuit board. Exposed wires connected to a power source will shock anyone, but all wiring included in our kits is 100% insulated, and all kits utilize extremely low voltage.
- Our #GoPiGo & #GiggleBots are ready for you to drive today! Come visit our @fetc booth #4505 to check out our… https://t.co/Q78gitqtlO
- Come meet our team @fetc at booth 4505. Drive a #GiggleBot and pop a balloon for a prize! #microbit #GoPiGo… https://t.co/RFqCYKhJFW
- Are you heading to @fetc this week in #Miami? If so, come check out booth 4505 to see our #robots. Drive a… https://t.co/5wODW0IUJa
- Advanced users will love this holiday gift from us! We're releasing an update to Raspbian for Robots based on… https://t.co/DAZZ5h4Dh9
- Join us soon to learn free & easy ideas you can try to get started with the #micro:bit do your :bit challenge. This… https://t.co/dwI1tLIJNW
- FREE WEBINAR Join us to learn about using the #GiggleBot to 'do good', and integrate the #micro:bit 'do your :bit c… https://t.co/Ga4P2NDZfs