This product has been updated! Discover the new GoBox at gopigo.io/gobox
For USA Customers only. If you are an international customer, check out GoBox International.
GoBox comes with the newest GoPiGo3 full robot kit (see details below) in the first month. Then, over the next 11 months, we’ll send you a fun new monthly mission (9 of which come with a new, cool sensor) for your robot to accomplish.
Already have the GoPiGo robot? The Missions Only product only includes 11 missions and 11 sensors/actuators. It is the option for those that already have the GoPiGo.
The missions are in a story form of step-by-step instructions that take you through the whole experience. You’ll have full access to our video library and support forums as well. The monthly sensors include the Light & Color Sensor, Loudness Sensor, Distance Sensor, Grove Buzzer, Grove LED, Grove PIR Motion Sensor, Grove Button Sensor, Grove Infrared Sensor, Infrared Remote Control, and the GoPiGo Line Follower. Missions teach you how to program your GoPiGo robot car & accompanying sensors in Bloxter to accomplish tasks and learn new concepts!
Each shipment includes access to each Mission along with the following sensors, spread out over the following 11 months.
- Mission 1 includes everything you need to get started with the GoPiGo, including the following items:
- GoPiGo Base Kit
- Raspberry Pi 3
- Power Supply Wall Adapter (110-240V)
- microSD Card (the card included has our custom software, DexterOS, so you can use it to program in Bloxter & Python, but to use other languages like Node.js, Java, C and others, you’ll need to download and install Raspbian for Robots yourself onto this SD card.)
- USB Drive for DexterOS
- Access to all 12 Missions
- Mission 2 Obstacle Course – 3D printed character and Dexter stickers
- Mission 3 Biomimicry – Light & Color Sensor
- Mission 4 Noise Patrol – Loudness Sensor
- Mission 5 Service Animals – Distance Sensor
- Mission 6 Timer – Grove Buzzer
- Mission 7 Finite State Machine – Grove LED – Red
- Mission 8 Red Light, Green Light – PIR Motion Sensor & rubber bands
- Mission 9 Morse Code – Grove Button Sensor
- Mission 10 Smart Car – Grove Infrared Receiver and Infrared Remote Control
- Mission 11 Cookie Delivery Service – GoPiGo Line Follower
- Mission 12 Seismograph 2.0 – Sensor Mount
Read more on the GoBox page.
What’s not included?
- Batteries: GoPiGo requires 8 AA batteries, which are not included.