GoPiGo Robot Starter Kit
GoPiGo is a robot car! The Starter Kit includes everything you need to get started from scratch including a GoPiGo2 Base Kit, Raspberry Pi 3, Mini Wifi Dongle, GoPiGo Servo Package, Ultrasonic Sensor, microSD Card (with our software), Power Supply, and Ethernet Cable. Check out our colored acrylic bodies.
This product has been updated. Visit https://gopigo.io
Raspberry Pi Robot Car
Visit our GoPiGo Product Support & Documentation page for step-by-step tutorials, technical specs, detailed product pictures, and sample code libraries.
Assembly time: 30 minutes
- GoPiGo2 Base Kit
- Raspberry Pi 3
- GoPiGo Servo Package
- Mini Wifi Dongle
- Ultrasonic Sensor
- microSD Card with Dexter Industries custom software
- Power Supply Wall Adapter (110-240V)
- 6″ Ethernet Cable
What’s not included?
- Batteries: GoPiGo2 requires 8 AA batteries, which are not included.
- Philips head screw driver for assembly
If you are brand new to robotics, you may want to try our easy software called CINCH.
What can I do with it?
We have lots of free projects online you can try like turning it into a GPS guided robot, browser streaming robot, attach a cannon to it, drive it with a PS3 controller, or program it to protect your room from intruders… and many more.
We also have a subscription product called GoBox where we’ll mail you a new Mission and sensor every month with step by step instructions on how to program.
Assembly instructions can be found on our support page.
What else do I need to know?
- Works with all versions of the Raspberry Pi.
- Software examples and API are provided by Dexter Industries (open-source repository on Github)
- LEGO Technic bricks: you can attach LEGO technic parts to the GoPiGo acrylic body to build things like camera mounts and to customize the look. But we don’t sell any LEGO parts.
Kit w/Raspberry Pi 2, Kit w/Raspberry Pi 3
You may also like…
The Line Follower attaches to your Raspberry Pi Robots and enables you to program it to follow a line. Program your GoPiGo to serve a drink across a room, and learn the basics of how automated warehouse or self-driving cars work!
GoBox is an awesome way to learn how to code with a robot! It comes with a full GoPiGo robot car kit (using the Raspberry Pi) plus a new mission (and a total of 9 robot sensors) mailed to your door every month, for a year! Only ships to USA. International customers check out GoBox International. Check out the “Missions Only” product if you already have the GoPiGo robot.