Congratulations on getting a GoPiGo3 Raspberry Pi Robot Kit!
This page and the sub-pages will help walk you through getting it setup and started. We recommend you go through each page, in the following order:
- Assemble the GoPiGo3 Raspberry Pi Robot Kit.
- Connect – Connect to the GoPiGo3 over wifi or your home network.
- Program – Program the GoPiGo3 Raspberry Pi Robot in Python, Scratch or another language.
- Attach the Camera and the Distance Sensor
- Assemble the GoPiGo Servo Kit
- Assemble and Program the Line Follower
- Assemble the BalanceBot – A balancing robot with the GoPiGo3!
- Test and Troubleshoot the GoPiGo3
- Detailed Hardware Description
- Technical Specifications
Sharing Your Project and Getting Help
After you have completed all the steps above, you can check out the Examples and Projects that we have made and try them out yourself or make something cool and share it with our community.
Have a question or a suggestion? Ask on the forums here.