Hackathon in a Box
The Hackathon in a Box Kit includes 20 sets of everything you need to get started from scratch including a GoPiGo3 Base Kit, Raspberry Pi 3, GoPiGo Servo Package, Distance Sensor, microSD Card, and Power Supply.
Visit the GoPiGo Product Support & Documentation page for step-by-step tutorials, technical specs, detailed product pictures, and sample code libraries.
Assembly time: 30 minutes
- 20 GoPiGo3 Base Kit
- 20 Raspberry Pi 3
- 20 GoPiGo Servo Package
- 20 Distance Sensor
- 20 Raspberry Pi Camera
- 20 Sensor Mounts (set of 3)
- 20 Rechargeable Battery & Smart Charger
- 20 microSD Cards
- 20 Power Supply Wall Adapter (110-240V)
What can I do with it?
We have lots of free projects online you can try such as building a GPS guided robot, browser streaming robot, attach a cannon to it, drive it with a PS3 controller, or program it to protect a room from intruders . . . and many more.
Assembly instructions can be found on the GoPiGo support page.
What else do I need to know?
- Works with all versions of the Raspberry Pi.
- Software examples and API are provided by Dexter Industries (open-source repository on Github)
- LEGO Technic bricks: you can attach LEGO technic parts to the GoPiGo acrylic body to build custom attachments to the robot car.