Visit the GoPiGo Product Support & Documentation page for step-by-step tutorials, technical specs, detailed product pictures, and sample code libraries.
The GoPiGo3 Classroom Package includes 5 Starter Kits and extra materials to support the robots in your classroom:
- 5 GoPiGo3 Starter Kits
- 5 Rechargeable Battery Packs with Smart Chargers
- 5 Storage Bins
- 1 Teacher Getting Started Guide
- 1 Extra USB Drive for teacher/facilitator use
- 1 Spare Parts Kit
- 10 Dexter Industries Stickers
* More advanced users that want to connect the robot to the internet or want to code in C, Java or Node.js should use our other software, Raspbian for Robots, available to download and install for free.
What’s required for assembly?
What else do I need to know?
- Works with all versions of the Raspberry Pi.
- Software examples and API are provided by Dexter Industries (open-source repository on Github)
- Lego Technic bricks: GoPiGo is compatible with Lego Technic parts, but we don’t sell them.
How do I know which version of the GoPiGo I have?
GoPiGo3 has the red GoPiGo board on top. GoPiGo2 has the red board on bottom and comes with a red velcro strap for the battery pack.
- Assembly instructions for GoPiGo1 can be found here.