- An energy saving device to turn a personal computer on in the morning and off at night.
- Home automation.
- Glue-gun regulator on a LEGO 3D printer.
- Controlling A/C motors on a large robot.
- A clapper for the lights in the room.
- A temperature controlled fan.
- A time controlled fan.
Clearly there are a lot of great ideas out there for how you could use your LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT to control 110V A/C lines.
The random-excel-spreadsheet has picked a winner and he/she has been contacted for shipping information. Thanks again to everyone who participated!