GoPiGo Advanced Classroom Kit
The GoPiGo Raspberry Pi Robot Advanced Classroom Package includes five Advanced Starter Kits, everything you need to outfit your classroom with a Raspberry Pi robot. The Starter Kit includes a GoPiGo3, a Raspberry Pi 3, a Mini Wifi Dongle, a GoPiGo Servo Package, a Distance Sensor, a microSD Card (with our software), Ethernet Cable, and Power Supply.
Only 1 left in stock (can be backordered)
Raspberry Pi Robot Car
Visit our GoPiGo Product Support & Documentation page for step-by-step tutorials, technical specs, detailed product pictures, and sample code libraries.
The GoPiGo2 Classroom Package includes 5 Starter Kits. This package will include:
- 5 GoPiGo3 (screwdriver included)
- 5 Raspberry Pi 3
- 5 Mini Wifi Dongle
- 5 GoPiGo Servo Package
- 5 Distance Sensor
- 5 microSD Card with Dexter Industries advanced custom software Raspbian for Robots (educators should consider using DexterOS in our Beginner Classroom Kit)
- 5 Power Supply Wall Adapters (110-240V)
- 5 6″ Ethernet Cables
What’s not included?
- Batteries: Each GoPiGo requires 8 AA batteries, which are not included.
What’s required for assembly?
What else do I need to know?
- Works with all versions of the Raspberry Pi.
- Software examples and API are provided by Dexter Industries (open-source repository on Github)
- Lego Technic bricks: GoPiGo is compatible with Lego Technic parts, but we don’t sell them.
Assembly instructions for GoPiGo1 can be found here.
How do I know if I have GoPiGo 1, 2 or 3?
GoPiGo3 has the red GoPiGo board on top. GoPiGo2 has the red board on bottom and comes with a red velcro strap for the battery pack.
You may also like…
GoBox comes with a full GoPiGo robot car kit (using the Raspberry Pi) plus a new mission (and a total of 9 robot sensors) mailed to your door every month, for a year! Only ships to USA. International customers check out GoBox International. Choose the “Missions Only” option if you already have the GoPiGo robot.