Google Cloud Derby Robot Kit
The Google Cloud Derby Robot Kit includes everything you need to get started with the Google Cloud Derby project. Includes a GoPiGo3 Base Kit, Raspberry Pi 3 B+, Distance Sensor, microSD Card, a servo gripper, a fish-eye camera, and 3D printed mount for the servo and camera.
Cloud Derby Robot Kit
- GoPiGo3 Base Kit
- Raspberry Pi 3 B+
- Distance Sensor
- microSD Card
- A fish-eye camera
- A servo gripper kit
- A 3D printed servo and camera mount
This kit provides all the parts and hardware you need to build a self driving robot that plays a ball game against other robots. The robot uses the following services:
- IoT Core
- Cloud Storage
- Compute Engine
- App Engine
- Cloud Functions
- Cloud Machine Learning
- Cloud Networking
Assembly instructions can be found on the Cloud Derby assembly page.
What else do I need to know?
- Assembly and instructions can be found on the Cloud Derby website here.
- If you are new to robotics, you may want to try our easy software called DexterOS, check it out here.
- Works with all versions of the Raspberry Pi.
- Full Python Documentation in ReadTheDocs here.
- Software examples and API are provided by Dexter Industries (open-source repository on Github)
- LEGO Technic bricks: you can attach LEGO technic parts to the GoPiGo acrylic body to build custom attachments to the robot car.
Visit the GoPiGo Product Support & Documentation page for more step-by-step tutorials, technical specs, detailed product pictures, and sample code libraries.
What else can I do with it?
We have lots of free projects online you can try such as building a GPS guided robot, browser streaming robot, attach a cannon to it, drive it with a PS3 controller, or program it to protect your room from intruders . . . and many more.