This is a small cable required for the use of the GrovePi Zero with the Raspberry Pi Zero.
Visit our GrovePi Product Support & Documentation page for step-by-step tutorials, technical specs, detailed product pictures, and sample code libraries.
The GrovePi Zero makes electronics prototyping with the Raspberry Pi Zero easy and fast. The powerful little Raspberry Pi Zero is just waiting for you to release your maker creativity and build the projects you’re passionate about. With the GrovePi Zero you can start your connected device projects in minutes.
The GrovePi Zero simplifies making your project: there are no more jumpers, no more breadboards, and no more loose parts to bring your Internet of Things devices to life.
You can use the hundreds of sensors offered in the Grove module family: everything from a distance sensor, light sensor, temperature and humidity sensor, buttons, and displays. There are literally hundreds of electronic modules for your project!
The GrovePi Zero has 6 ports. GrovePi Zero has a compact form factor, making your design small. The design fits neatly over the Raspberry Pi Zero.
The Raspberry Pi Zero comes without pins installed, so if you want to connect the GrovePi Zero to the Raspberry Pi Zero, you will need to solder the pins to the Raspberry Pi Zero. (insert link for our 40 pin header accessory)
- OTG Cable
What’s not included, but required?
- GrovePi Zero Board
- Raspberry Pi Zero(GrovePi Zero will NOT work with the original Raspberry Pi Model A & Raspberry Pi Model B)
- The Raspberry Pi Zero comes without pins installed, so if you want to connect the GrovePi Zero to the Raspberry Pi Zero, you will need to solder the pins to the Raspberry Pi Zero. (insert link for our 40 pin header accessory)
- 40-pin header to solder on to the Raspberry Pi Zero so you can connect it to the GrovePi Zero
- Power Adapter (for the Pi)
- Computer, or a monitor (HDMI & a HDMI to miniHDMI adapter), mouse, & keyboard
- microSD card with Dexter Industries Custom Software
- Mini Wi-Fi Dongle
What’s recommended to control remotely?
- GrovePi Zero Case
What else should I know?
- The GrovePi Zero has 6 ports. There are 3 Analog Ports, 1 Serial Port, and 2 digital ports.
You may also like…
Power supply for the Raspberry Pi. Input from 110-240V. North American Plug.