Visit our GrovePi Product Support & Documentation page for step-by-step tutorials, technical specs, detailed product pictures, and sample code libraries.
The GrovePi Zero makes electronics prototyping with the Raspberry Pi Zero easy and fast. The powerful little Raspberry Pi Zero is just waiting for you to release your maker creativity and build the projects you’re passionate about. With the GrovePi Zero you can start your connected device projects in minutes.
The GrovePi Zero simplifies making your project: there are no more jumpers, no more breadboards, and no more loose parts to bring your Internet of Things devices to life.
You can use the hundreds of sensors offered in the Grove module family: everything from a distance sensor, light sensor, temperature and humidity sensor, buttons, and displays. There are literally hundreds of electronic modules for your project!
The GrovePi Zero has 6 ports. GrovePi Zero has a compact form factor, making your design small. The design fits neatly over the Raspberry Pi Zero.
The Raspberry Pi Zero comes without pins installed, so if you want to connect the GrovePi Zero to the Raspberry Pi Zero, you will need to solder the pins to the Raspberry Pi Zero.
The GrovePi Zero gets you up and running with the GrovePi quickly. This Raspberry Pi Internet of Things Kit includes:
- GrovePi Zero Board
What’s not included, but required?
- Raspberry Pi Zero (GrovePi Zero will NOT work with the original Raspberry Pi Model A & Raspberry Pi Model B)
- The Raspberry Pi Zero comes without pins installed, so if you want to connect the GrovePi Zero to the Raspberry Pi Zero, you will need to solder the pins to the Raspberry Pi Zero. (insert link for our 40 pin header accessory)
- 40-pin header to solder on to the Raspberry Pi Zero so you can connect it to the GrovePi Zero
- Power Adapter (for the Pi)
- OTG Cable (On The Go Cable for programming the Pi)
- Computer, or a monitor (HDMI & a HDMI to miniHDMI adapter), mouse, & keyboard
- microSD card with Dexter Industries Custom Software
What’s recommended to control remotely?
- GrovePi Zero Case
What else should I know?
- The GrovePi Zero has 6 ports. There are 3 Analog Ports, 1 Serial Port, and 2 digital ports.
The Raspberry Pi Internet of Things Kit
Connecting sensors to the Internet of Things (IOT) has never been this easy! No need for soldering or breadboards: plug in your Grove sensors and start programming directly. GrovePi+ is an easy-to-use and modular system for hardware hacking with the Raspberry Pi and the Internet of Things.
The GrovePi is a system that connects over 100 Grove sensors and devices to the Raspberry Pi. GrovePi is an easy-to-use and modular system for hardware hacking with the Raspberry Pi. No need for soldering or breadboards: plug in your Grove sensors and start programming. Grove is an easy to use collection of more than 100 inexpensive plug-and-play modules that sense and control the physical world. By connecting Grove Sensors to the Raspberry Pi, we empower you Pi to connect to the physical world. With hundreds of sensors to choose from in the Grove collection, the possibilities for interaction are endless. GrovePi is about integrating Grove sensors and modules with the performance and ease of the Raspberry Pi.
You may also like…
Power supply for the Raspberry Pi. Input from 110-240V. North American Plug.