GoPiGo Classroom Kit
The GoPiGo Raspberry Pi Robot Classroom Package includes five Starter Kits, everything you need to outfit your classroom with a Raspberry Pi robot. The Starter Kit includes a GoPiGo2, a Raspberry Pi 3, a Mini Wifi Dongle, a GoPiGo Servo Package, an Ultrasonic Sensor, a microSD Card (with our software), Ethernet Cable, and Power Supply. Check out our colored acrylic bodies.
The GoPiGo parking garage (set of 5 storage bins) that each fit one assembled GoPiGo, is coming soon!
Available on backorder
Raspberry Pi Robot Car
Visit our GoPiGo Product Support & Documentation page for step-by-step tutorials, technical specs, detailed product pictures, and sample code libraries.
The GoPiGo2 Classroom Package includes 5 Starter Kits. This package will include:
- 5 GoPiGo2
- 5 Raspberry Pi 3
- 5 Mini Wifi Dongle
- 5 GoPiGo Servo Package
- 5 Ultrasonic Sensor
- 5 microSD Card with Dexter Industries custom software (educators should consider using CINCH)
- 5 Power Supply Wall Adapters (110-240V)
- 5 6″ Ethernet Cables
We recommend the storage bin. It will fit the assembled robot and accessories. Also, it comes with 6, so you have one extra for the teacher and other accessories, like other sensors, that you might buy for the class to share: http://amzn.to/1Z7BjOZ
What’s not included?
- Batteries: Each GoPiGo2 requires 8 AA batteries, which are not included.
What’s required for assembly?
What else do I need to know?
- Please also read this blog post on how to get multiple robots working with one wifi network in your classroom.
- Works with all versions of the Raspberry Pi.
- Software examples and API are provided by Dexter Industries (open-source repository on Github)
- Lego Technic bricks: GoPiGo is compatible with Lego Technic parts, but we don’t sell them.
Assembly instructions for GoPiGo2 can be found here.
Assembly instructions for GoPiGo1 can be found here.
How do I know if I have GoPiGo 1 or 2?
GoPiGo2 comes with a red velcro strap for the battery pack. So, if you have a red velcro strap, you have the GoPiGo2!