Open Thermal Probe Sensors for Lego Mindstorms NXT
This Open Thermal Probe offers more rapid temperature readings. The probe is for use on dry surfaces and can be mounted to beakers, distillation columns, and other surfaces using steel bands. It is compatible with LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT and the BrickPi.
dThermal Series by Dexter Industries is a line of temperature sensors for the LEGO® MINDSTORMS® NXT system. The sensors offer an increased range of operating temperatures and a high level of accuracy. These thermal sensors can easily be incorporated into chemistry, engineering, and environmental experiments with NXT-G and Labview.
- Thermal sensors for Lego Mindstorm NXT.
- Plugs directly into your NXT sensor ports.
- Easily programmed in NXT-G, Labview, RobotC.
- Widest temperature range: -50C to 150C
- Easily incorporated into datalogging experiments in chemistry, physics, and engineering.
This open thermal probe offers more rapid temperature readings. The probe is for use on dry surfaces and can be mounted to beakers, distillation columns, and other surfaces using steel bands. The data line reaches 2 feet for flexibility of setup, and is hooked directly into the NXT. Solid construction and a rugged design with extra protection offers strain relief and a long lifetime.
- Temperature Operating Range: -50C (-58 F) to 150 C (302 F)
- Accuracy: +/- 0.5 C
- Response Time: 90% in 25 Seconds
- Precision:-50C – 0C +/-1 C 0C – 50C +/-0.1 C 50 C – 100C +/- 0.5 C 100 C – 150 C +/- 2 C
Visit our Downloads section for blocks, example programs, and projects for the dThermal.
More on the dThermometer Sensor
You may also like…
BrickPi3 helps you do more with LEGO MINDSTORMS by connecting LEGO sensors and motors to the Raspberry Pi. The Base Kit includes one BrickPi board for connecting MINDSTORMS, an upgraded 6-sided acrylic case for attaching Lego technic bricks, and a battery power pack. Raspberry Pi sold separately. LEGO parts not included.