Google Cloud Derby Robot Kit
Cloud Derby Robot Kit
- GoPiGo3 Base Kit
- Raspberry Pi 3 B+
- Distance Sensor
- microSD Card
- A fish-eye camera
- A servo gripper kit
- A 3D printed servo and camera mount
This kit provides all the parts and hardware you need to build a self driving robot that plays a ball game against other robots. The robot uses the following services:
- IoT Core
- Cloud Storage
- Compute Engine
- App Engine
- Cloud Functions
- Cloud Machine Learning
- Cloud Networking
Assembly instructions can be found on the Cloud Derby assembly page here.
What else do I need to know?
- Assembly and instructions can be found on the Cloud Derby website here.
- If you are new to robotics, you may want to try our easy software called DexterOS, check it out here.
- Works with all versions of the Raspberry Pi.
- Full Python Documentation in ReadTheDocs here.
- Software examples and API are provided by Dexter Industries (open-source repository on Github)
- LEGO Technic bricks: you can attach LEGO technic parts to the GoPiGo acrylic body to build custom attachments to the robot car.
Visit our GoPiGo Product Support & Documentation page for more step-by-step tutorials, technical specs, detailed product pictures, and sample code libraries.
What else can I do with it?
We have lots of free projects online you can try such as building a GPS guided robot, browser streaming robot, attach a cannon to it, drive it with a PS3 controller, or program it to protect your room from intruders . . . and many more.
Kit w/Raspberry Pi 2, Kit w/Raspberry Pi 3
You may also like…
The Line Follower attaches to your Raspberry Pi Robots and enables you to program it to follow a line. Program your GoPiGo to serve a drink across a room, and learn the basics of how automated warehouse or self-driving cars work!
The Dexter Industries Sensor Mount allows you to easily attach sensors to your GoPiGo3. Our custom design allows you to snap sensors right onto the mount and then snap the mount onto the GoPiGo3. No screws or soldering iron required! Attach any of the Dexter Industries or Grove sensors to your Raspberry Pi robot.