The NXTBee USB PRO comes installed with an X-Bee PRO radio. The X-Bee PRO can send two way data back and forth up to 1.2 KM. The X-Bee can communicate with other XBee radios (on non-NXT or NXTBee devices), other NXTBees, and other NXTBee PRO’s.
The NXTBee PRO comes with a 9V battery adapter and requires a 9V battery to power the radio.
Performance: NXTBee PRO
- Power output: 63 mW (+18 dBm) North American version
- Indoor/Urban range: Up to 300 ft (90 m)
- Outdoor/RF line-of-sight range: Up to 1 mile (1.6 km) RF LOS
- Operating frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Receiver sensitivity: -100 dBm (all variants)
- Spread Spectrum type: DSSS (Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum)
- Networking topology: Point-to-point, point-to-multipoint, & peer-to-peer
- Error handling: Retries & acknowledgements
- Filtration options: PAN ID, Channel, and 64-bit addresses
- Channel capacity:
- NXTBee: 16 Channels
- NXTBee-PRO: 12 Channels
- Addressing: 65,000 network addresses available for each channel
Certifications: FCC, IC, Europe/ETSI, Australia/Ctick.
More technical specs for the XBee and Xbee-Pro can be found in the XBee/XBee Pro User Guide:here.
Visit our Downloads section for blocks, example programs, and projects for the NXTBee.