The BrickPi Starter Kit includes everything you need to get started with the BrickPi. Turn a pile of LEGO into a robot.
What’s Included in the BrickPi Kit
- BrickPi Advanced Power module
- BrickPi Acrylic Case
- BrickPi Power Pack
- SD Card with Raspbian Installed
- Mini Wifi Dongle
- Raspberry Pi B+ (but BrickPi will work with any version of Raspberry Pi, including 2)
PLEASE NOTE: LEGO PARTS NOT INCLUDED.
About the BrickPi
BrickPi is a system that converts Raspberry Pi into a Lego robot. The project is a board and case that connects LEGO® Mindstorms Sensors, motors, and parts to turn your credit card size computer into a robot.
The BrickPi allows you to connect up to 4 NXT or EV3 Motors and 5 NXT Sensors. It has a 9V battery power source that powers the motors, sensors, and Raspberry Pi, un-tethering the Pi from the wall. It has a sturdy case with holes that snap with LEGO parts.
The BrickPi allows you to build robots with LEGO® Technic parts, LEGO® Mindstorms sensors and motors, and the Raspberry Pi. Some highlights of the product include:
- Connect up to 4 NXT or EV3 motors.
- Connect up to 5 NXT sensors, both digital and analog.
- Powers the Raspberry Pi. Free your Raspberry Pi from the wall with the power supply of the BrickPi.
- Attach your LEGO® Technic bricks to the BrickPi case and make an awesome robot!
Getting Started With the BrickPi