Measure bending motions and make robots that mimic you. dFlex flexible sensor measures angular displacement, or bend, of the sensor. The sensor bends and flexes with mechanical motion.
Use dFlex to make your robots mimic you and your fingers. The dFlex can be mounted using mechanical means, Velcro, or 3M medical tape. The dFlex plugs directly into your NXT and our easy to use software gets you up and running in minutes.
See more about the dFLex on our blog here.
Visit our Downloads section for blocks, example programs, and projects for the dFlex.
- Bend Range: -90 to 180 Degrees
- Granularity: ~ 1 Degree (0 to 180 Degrees)
- Operating Temperature: -35 C to 80 C
- Life Cycle: > 1 Million Bends
- Active Sensing Length: 3.75" (95 mm)
- Cable Length: ~ 2' (60 cm)
- Cable Termination: Male NXT
- Connection Type: Analog
More on the dFlex Sensor
Check out Jojoguy's video using the dFlex to control motor speed.
Search our blog for the latest posts on the dFLex sensor here.